|MONDAY, 03 OCTOBER 2011 13:51|
Steve Kubby's Regulate Marijuana Like Wine initiative is the best way to get the Feds off our backs. Treating weed like wine eliminates all the "what about the children" worries the Feds throw in our faces whenever we try to arrive at a decent solution regarding the pot laws.
The truth is pot is available now in California for everyone who needs it through the medical marijuana approach in spite of the Feds' lame attempts to eradicate the compassion clubs. The DEA should be the ones who should disappear.
This gang of thugs have preyed upon pot growers and pot users way too long. They (the DEA) steal money and pot while acting under the protection of the U.S. government, sending thousands of peaceful, gentle potheads to prison for what really is a victimless crime.
If we can get enough stable-minded voters to pass the Regulate Marijuana Like Wine initiative, most of the hassles will disappear.
We're getting closer and closer each election cycle, and if we don't make it this time we will try and try again until we succeed. We have the time and the talent to make it happen now, but we need every pot-loving person on this planet to pitch in and help. Vote like you've never voted before.
- THIS IS WAR! Regulate Marijuana Like Wine Chair Responds to FEDs Crack-Down
- Kenny Loggins | Endorses Regulate Marijuana Like Wine
- Retired Deputy Chief of the LAPD Endorses Regulate Marijuana Like Wine Act
- Did Faux Science | Public Opinions | War on Drugs | Kill Steve Jobs?
- US Congressman, Rohrabacher, Endorses Regulate Marijuana Like Wine Initiative